Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Shop for WJD!

Hi world! Today I want to announce the opening of my new shop via Storenvy.
I'm really excited about this move and can't wait for all you guys to see it. 
Storenvy offers a lot more variety when it comes to the design of shops and I found it a bit easier to work than Etsy.

But that doesn't mean I will be leaving Etsy. My shop there will remain open just not as full. 
And all the promotions and sales that I will be running will be directly out of Storenvy
To make everyone more familiar with my products on Storenvy I will be featuring a different one every couple of days via my Facebook page. 

And the best part? I will be holding a promotion celebrating the new store for a week. 
This first week get a 10% discount on everything that you purchase from my new shop!


Today's featured product is this 
Large Emerald Necklace

I'm in love with my new statement necklace! It is completely hand made of polymer clay and hung from a shinny copper colored chain.
It comes in Emerald green but if you're looking for a different color, no worries, just shoot me a message. 
I love making custom orders.

Enjoy a 10% discount on this and every product in my shop until the 4th of July.
use code NEWSHOPWJD

Come back to see the next featured product soon
xoxo
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!