I love this recipe! A good friend of mine (Kim) gave it to me after trying it at her house and loving it! (Thanks Kim!)
It almost has a mousse like texture, but way better, in my opinion! You'll just have to try it for yourself!
I used little disposable ramekins that you can get at any grocery store, but also had to fill up like 5 ceramic ones from home because this recipe make so much!
Here's the recipe
- 1 (3 oz) package lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 12 oz whipped topping, divided
- 1 9" unbaked graham cracker crust or individual ramekins
- Thin lemon slices, fresh mint leaves for garnish ( I used cinnamon sugar)
- Dissolve gelatin and granulated sugar in boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Chill for 25 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer set at medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Beat in yogurt and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add gelatin mixture and beat at low speed just until blended. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into crust. Chill until firm, about 45 minutes.
- Top with dollops of remaining whipped topping. Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves if desired. (I didn't use the extra whipped topping, instead dusted it with cinnamon sugar, I also tried it with piña colada gelatin and it delicious!!)
Enjoy! Let me know what you think of it!!