Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fluffy Triple Lemon Pie

I love this recipe! A good friend of mine (Kim) gave it to me after trying it at her house and loving it! (Thanks Kim!)
It almost has a mousse like texture, but way better, in my opinion! You'll just have to try it for yourself!
I used little disposable ramekins that you can get at any grocery store, but also had to fill up like 5 ceramic ones from home because this recipe make so much!
Here's the recipe


  • 1 (3 oz) package lemon gelatin
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup boiling water
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup lemon yogurt
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 12 oz whipped topping, divided
  • 1 9" unbaked graham cracker crust or individual ramekins
  • Thin lemon slices, fresh mint leaves for garnish ( I used cinnamon sugar)
Here's what to do:

  1. Dissolve gelatin and granulated sugar in boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. Chill for 25 minutes.
  2. Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer set at medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Beat in yogurt and lemon juice until smooth.
  3. Add gelatin mixture and beat at low speed just until blended. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
  4. Spoon filling into crust. Chill until firm, about 45 minutes.
  5. Top with dollops of remaining whipped topping. Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves if desired. (I didn't use the extra whipped topping, instead dusted it with cinnamon sugar, I also tried it with piƱa colada gelatin and it delicious!!)
I love this recipe because it's very versatile and you can get very creative using different yogurts and gelatin!
Enjoy! Let me know what you think of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!