Here's a quick, fun and easy treat you can prepare with your kids!
Here's what you'll need:
1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
1 cup rice krispies cereal
1 tsp vegetable shortening
1/4 package white chocolate chips
- Using a sauce pan and a heat proof bowl, melt your milk chocolate chips with the shortening over a hot water bath.
- Pour in the peanuts and the cereal and mix thoroughly.
- drop spoonfuls onto wax paper and let cool for a few minutes.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes
- Melt the white chocolate the same way and drizzle over the clusters
- Refrigerate again for another 30 minutes.