Friday, August 19, 2011

Knothole Eggs



This is a fun way to make breakfast for you kids and it's so simple, why wouldn't you want to try it! ;)


Here's what you need:
  • Slice of bread
  • 1 egg
  • Glass to cut out circle
  • 1 tbs of butter per bread slice
Here's what you do:

  1. Cut out a hole in your bread with a cup or glass
  2. Melt butter in skillet on med. high and add bread plus the leftover circle
  3. After a couple of minutes add the egg in the hole and let cook for about 2 minutes, flip with spatula and cook on other side for another 2 minutes
  4. Serve immediately and enjoy a fun breakfast!


         

         
        

      2 comments:

      1. Hi Jackie! I am so glad to have come across your blog. I am Colombian also married to a military member. I have enjoyed reading your recipes. This is so cute. My Mami used to make this for me growing up and I actually have done this one but cut out into a heart shape instead and my kids and husband loved it! Thanks for sharing your recipes! :) best wishes

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. Amy thank you so much for your kind words. It's such a cute idea for the kids, my family also loves it.
          Thank you for reading! :)
          Jackie

          Delete

      Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
      xoxo

      Pin this!