Monday, August 15, 2011

Honey and Mint Milk



This might sound a bit funny but it tastes delicious and takes me back to my childhood! My dad  used to make this often and I just loved it!



Here's what you need:
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of honey
handful of mint leaves

Here's what to do:
  1. Heat your milk in a small sauce pan on med. low, constantly stirring to prevent burning.
  2. Add your mint leaves and let the milk come to a boil.
  3. Pour milk into cup through a strainer and add honey to taste, 1 tsp. enough for me.
  4. Serve hot as you would tea. Enjoy!


 

1 comment:

  1. Handbook juicers are unquestionably all that they can appear to
    be . you operate themselves list. In addition boasts ends up attached to teeth as
    stainless - absolutely acid-resistant before the stomach acid with the consist of gonna ruin the rii.
    I can't stall to notice it again all over again.

    Here is my blog post - juicing machines reviews

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!