- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Banana slices and peanut butter
- Banana slices and whipped cream
- Banana slices and jelly
- Strawberries and chocolate syrup
- Add the eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt to a blender. Blend for about 10 seconds until everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Heat a med. skillet and add 1/2 tsp of butter and let melt.
- Add 1/3 cup of batter and swirl to cover the skillet.
- Cook on med. low heat for about 1 minute on each side. (use large spatula to flip)
- Fill with your choice of ingredients, wrap and let cool before you top with powdered sugar.
|These had mango and whipped cream inside!|
|These are banana and jelly|
|These had guava paste and cream cheese|