I love making this salsa for tortilla chips, to top grilled chicken, meat or any Mexican dish I make.
Salsa is traditionally made with some kind of Chile like Serrano, but I'm not a fan of spicy food so I don't use chiles. Here's how I make it.
- 1 small onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar (optional, I just love the taste!)
- 1 tsp salt (approx.)
How to make it:
- Dice your onion and tomatoes, add them to a bowl.
- Mince your garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Grab a handful of cilantro and finely chop it, add it to the bowl.
- Add lime juice, vinegar and salt.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Enjoy with your favorite food!
|salsa on grilled chicken|