Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chimichurri Sauce

This sauce is by far my favorite! It is usually used for steak, but I use it on just about everything that could use a little help! I first had this chimichurri sauce in a Colombian restaurant in Florida a few years ago and have been trying to remake it ever since! I finally got the recipe just right, tastes just like it does in the restaurant. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups Cilantro
  • 3/4 cups Olive oil
  • 3 Tbsp White Vinegar
  • Pinch of Cumin
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 2 Cloves Garlic
Here's what to do:

  • Roughly chop cilantro and place in a food processor.
  • Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 15 to 20 seconds.

Not only is it good on steak but it can also be used while cooking the steak


Store it in a container with a tight lid and refrigerate it. Last up to 3-4 days... but if you're anything like me, it will never last that long!
Enjoy!!

Pin this!