Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tokyo Grill in Twentynine Palms

So this weekend we went to a great little place here in Twentynine Palms, Tokyo Grill. It just opened last month and was seriously the best Japanese restaurant I've been to here in the desert.

An adorable place with free Wi-Fi, owned by an American/ Japanese couple who lived in Japan for over ten years







The couple make all the food themselves and use authentic Japanese ingredients which gives it that taste that no other restaurant in the area can compete with... in my opinion!




Oh, and did I mention you can get fresh crepes?! where else are you going to find that here... and they are absolutely delicious by the way! Took me back to the top floor of Fuji Grand, you Iwakuni people know what I'm talking about! ;)
I highly recommend this place to anyone who misses Japan as much as I do, trust me, you will not leave disappointed! And for those of you that can not leave the base, they plan on delivering in the near future!

It's only about five minutes from the front gate MCAGCC.
When leaving from the front gate drive about four miles and make a right on Two Mile rd. make another right on Historic Plaza.

5692 Historic Plaza
29 Palms, CA 92277
760-910-9075


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feed back. I am going tonight and have been looking online for a menu. Great pictures, I am excited to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! They've added a lot more since I posted this! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!