Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cinnamon Tea

Cinnamon tea is something that very much reminds me of my mom. She used to make it for me all the time whenever I wasn't feeling well. It's so simple to make and so good for you how could you not love it?!

I make mine by just boiling two cups of water with two cinnamon sticks. Let the water boil for a few minutes and remove from heat. Serve with a teaspoon of honey.

Cinnamon has some really cool health benefits, it reduces blood sugar levels, helps with diabetes and even helps in the prevention of cancer. It has a ton of antioxidants and is a good source of fiber, calcium and iron! Helps relieve stomach pains, menstrual cramps and relaxes you.

I'm craving cinnamon tea now!

2 comments:

  1. I only started taking cinnamon supplements 3 days ago and I was staggered to find that my blood pressure, which has been 150+ over 90 for many months, has suddenly dropped to 127/76 ! I could not believe that something so natural can have such a marked improvement on my health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Collin, thanks for commenting! I'm glad your blood pressure has dropped so much! it really is a remarkable thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!