Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted anything new! I took a little break but now I'm back and ready to start blogging again. During this time I had a little birthday party for my son who turned one, my parents came to visit and I had a small scentsy party, so you can imagine how busy I was!

Here are just a few pictures from my son's birthday party!
Card-stock Monkey, number 1 covered in fabric

Birthday banner made from foam circles and hung from a string of yarn

Add caption

Vines made from paper bags cut into strips

Number 1 made from card-stock and covered in felt

A small triangle hot glued to the back helped it stand on it's own

tissue paper flowers in small glass vases served as center pieces
Monkey cake made of cupcakes and covered in cream cheese frosting!



gift bags

My cousin in Colombia sent me these awesome personalized balloons! They have a picture of my son on one side and a cute monkey with his name on the other side! I just loved them!! here is his link
Pijamas vichesitos

One of the many photos for his first birthday! Reflections by Bri did an amazing job at the shoot! Here is their link!
Reflections-By-Bri-Photography


My parents visited also! There were only here for a few days but we had a great time! :)
My mom, dad and brother with my two kids :)

A few days later I had a little scentsy party at home and we had a great time among friends :)


My Scentsy consultant Jen! Here is her link, check out her page and get some Scentsy for yourself!
Jen's Scentsy



I am going to try to update this blog at least once a week! That's all for now, have a great week! :)
















2 comments:

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!