This mango ice cream was super easy to make and delicious! Perfect for a spring time refreshing treat!
I got the recipe from the girls over at show me the curry .
What you need:
4 very ripe mangoes
1 tub of whipped cream
1 can of condensed milk
What to do:
- In a blender or food processor puree the mango
- In a large bowl lightly whisk together the pureed mango, whipped cream and condensed milk
- Place mixture in a dish and cover
- Freeze for about four hours
- Serve and enjoy
- I topped my ice cream with chopped cashews (they are my favorite!)
Thanks to the girls at show me the curry for this easy and delicious recipe, my kids and I love this ice cream!