Hey guys! Today I have a super easy craft for the holidays. A wreath made out of a wire hanger. These are a lot of fun to personalize and use whatever leftover decoration you have laying around your house. I made mine out of white and red bows, perfect for this year's theme at my house, white and red. You can really use anything you like for wreaths, from green garland, pine cones, small ornaments and even pictures. OK so let me show you how I made this one.
Here's what you need:
- 1 wire hanger
- hot glue gun
- decoration of your choice, I used bows, but you can use whatever you have...get creative :)
- Take a wire hanger and bend it into a circle shape.
- Bend the hook into a loop and wrap it in white ribbon.
- Start placing your bows in the order you want them.
- Most bows have a wire on the back . Use that to twist onto the hanger.
- I layered mine exactly the same all around so I would get enough of each color.
- When you have them all where you want them, hot glue them to the hanger, press down on it for a few seconds.
- That's it! Just play around with it until you have exactly what you want. Super easy, inexpensive and cute!