Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ready for the cold

 I officially started making my kids all the winter accessories for this year. Even though we live in the desert it does get pretty cold and really windy at night! By the way this is my absolute favorite time of year, crocheting as much as I can until my hands hurt while sipping on a hot cup of coffee and planning all the holiday activities!  And not to mention all the baking!!! I hope I have time to make them tons of stuff this year, which will be a little harder now with a second baby in the house! :)
 I can't wait to see them wearing these out!!


This beanie was done with a simple half double crochet stitch all around



Her little hat was also done with HDC and shell stitches on the bottom

I love this headband, perfect for a warm day, looks super cute with anything! Aren't these adorable?!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these little hats are so adorable! I absolutely love the one with the flower that Melanie's wearing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable! I love the hats and scarf you made for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Alice! They are so much fun to make stuff for ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!