Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Owl Craft

Halloween crafts are a lot of fun to make with kids. This one is really cute and helps them learn their colors and shapes in a fun way.
Here's what you'll need:
Brown, white, pink, orange and yellow construction paper
scissors
glue stick
black or brown marker

Here's what to do:
  • I first drew templates with plain white paper and cut them out. (nothing fancy just free hand) This way I can make it again.
  • Then I trace them onto the construction paper and cut them out.


  • Glue all the pieces together and use a marker to draw in the eyes and write something on body. My daughter had fun telling me what shapes went where and what colors they were.



Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. this is a great idea, and I will use it this weekend.. thank you, I appreciate your great ideas, keep them coming..

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!