Monday, October 18, 2010

hip scarf

I've been working on this hip scarf for my belly dance class for the past 5 weeks. But with everything else getting in the way it has become very challenging finishing this thing! Between cooking, cleaning, feedings, diaper changing, baths, and just about everything else, I get about 5 minutes a day to work on it! lol. I hate hate hate starting something and not having time to finish it. When I start making something I'm usually already thinking of my next project. With my dance class almost being over I don't think that I'll  finish it on time, oh well, I'll just have to use it the next time I take belly dance class. Let's see how long it's going to  take...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and respectful with your comments.
xoxo

Pin this!