This is the perfect no-bake sweet treat when you want something delicious and don't have too much time. I love it because you can add a number fruits and even vanilla waffers or ginger snaps to it. If you want to add bananas do it right before serving and don't store it because it will turn brown...yuck!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 can of pineapple chunks (canned fruit works better because it lasts longer)
- 1/2 can of low fat condensed milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth and creamy.
- Drain about half of the pineapple juice from the can and add chunks and juice to the cream cheese mixture (plus any other fruit).
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- It last for for about 4 - 5 days in fridge.