So this little bat is a really cute craft for small children and gives them a quick toy to play with. We made it several days ago and my daughter still plays with it everyday. It is sooo easy and did I mention cute?!
Here's what you'll need:
toilet paper roll
Brown and white construction paper
Here's what to do:
- Cover the toilet paper roll with brown construction paper.
- Draw and cut out a cute bat face shape and glue it to the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Trace and cut out your child's hands on brown construction paper and glue it to the back of the toilet paper roll to make the bat's wings.
- Cut out two small circles from the white construction paper and glue to face.
- With black marker draw a dot in each eye.